Safety awareness programs for railway employees


!Safety awareness programs!
When I was on the platform of a railway station Then I saw some rabilway staff were working on the roof of platform without any saftey . If someone had a bit of a mistake, would have fallen off the roof easily . they must have to work carefully.
As soon as there was a local train coming from there, There was no shortage of distance between trains and their distance. It was so distant that they could  even stand on the local. But at that time nothing has happened.However, I do not know if the people standing on the platform have not had this question. There is lot of safety awareness while travelling by train
Even then there are accident happens..
Why...? When I met one railway police employee there,I asked them,  then they said ,'its a common,dont worry'.
I know they have daily experience in there work,but they have to take safety first.
I think there should be have safety awareness training not only this matter,but also where we work. Above image is not clear but u can see it well.
Share this post much more so Such neligence will be reduced

Comments

Popular Posts